Unt Still Evaluating Football Program

mgsteve

Close losses :rolleyes:

We are also very close to being 1 - 35 in this era. Only one game has TD ever WON by more than 7 pts ( ULM)

I understand systems & players take time , but if the system really worked there would have been some flashes by now. We would have had a couple of games in which we just blew someone out , it'

s just not working and will not work. We zone read , we bubble screen. We zone read , we bubble screen. Our points seem to mainly come when the game is already out of hand and the opposing Defense's are in a soft zone or prevent.

We are also very close to being 1 - 35 in this era. Only one game has TD ever WON by more than 7 pts ( ULM)

I understand systems & players take time , but if the system really worked there would have been some flashes by now. We would have had a couple of games in which we just blew someone out , it'

s just not working and will not work. We zone read , we bubble screen. We zone read , we bubble screen. Our points seem to mainly come when the game is already out of hand and the opposing Defense's are in a soft zone or prevent.

I am pretty sure we beat Ball State by 10, but that should not diminish your point much.

Damn my bad. That's what I get for trying to go off my memory at 7 am. I was on the phone to a lady friend telling her I needed a huge favor, quick this morning.

Hope she was able to deliver. Morning wood is a b!tch.

We were far closer to 0-12 this season than bowl eligible when you actually watch the games...not to diminish from your point. :unsure:

How F-ING long does it take to "go through the process of evaluating the football program"??? What a joke of a program we have!!!

It's almost comical that programs across the country are making moves with coaches that have records far better than what we have at 5-31 yet we just can't seem to decide what we should do. None of you need to worry about RV taking another job anytime soon. At least not to another D1 program.

It was announced earlier this morning that North Texas had extended the contract with Solan Waterless Urinals. Terms were not disclosed, but the deal runs through the 2010 football season.

Might as well have a good drain if you're planning to circle it.