Stadium Vote Passed!....nm

FirefightnRick

Hey, why don't we install two huge hydrolic lifts under each wing and when we score, the stadium announcer can bark out....."ladies, gentlemen and kids fasten your seat belts" and then as the band plays "Fly Like An Eagle" the wings can move up and down in unison!!! WOW!! We can even have fireworks shooting out front the tips of the wings. WOW!!

BRILLIANT!! I am totally going to figure out how to Photoshop that in.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, I want to sincerely apologize to everyone for what I posted about the new stadium. I was way out of line. It will be a wonderful facility and one we will all be proud of including me. I have nothing but the utmost respect for all the people who worked so hard to make this new stadium a reality. Again, I am very very sorry.

Listen, I want to sincerely apologize to everyone for what I posted about the new stadium. I was way out of line. It will be a wonderful facility and one we will all be proud of including me. I have nothing but the utmost respect for all the people who worked so hard to make this new stadium a reality. Again, I am very very sorry.

Anyone ever see one of those mobster movies where a guy states his opinion, is informed of who he has just insulted and then apologizes profusely? Did RV's goons "persuade" you?

Anyone ever see one of those mobster movies where a guy states his opinion, is informed of who he has just insulted and then apologizes profusely? Did RV's goons "persuade" you?

Yes, who got to you?? We could enter you into the VIP Board's "Poster Protection Program" (PPP) for a small fee. :ph34r::pirate: