Your Favorite Michael Jackson Song

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt9TUy0_GiM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt9TUy0_GiM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Despite your feelins for the guy, you have to at least respect his influence on the music and entertainment industry. Off the top of my head, I would say number one is Billie Jean, and number two Beat it. If I had to, I could probably make a top ten list.

What about your favorite dance move? I think theat little anti gravity lean was amazing.

I am really glad you set this up NT03, great thread

My favorite is Black and White, never forgot that performance at Super Bowl 27 with the Cowboys smashing up the Bills.

Also the video has a very young and very hot Tyra Banks in the end of the video.

Alot of other songs are great too, like Billie Jean, Bad, Beat It, and You are not alone.

I still cant believe he is dies so young, profound lose for music.

Man in the Mirror is truly an inspired and inspiring song. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for that one.

MJ is one of the truly great singers and song writers. The music world has lost one of the great ones and he will be remembered for his music long after any thoughts of his wierd personal life have died.

I always liked Smooth Criminal - well at least until that Alien Ant Farm thing happened. If they make a penny off this....

Anyway, does anyone remember the Michael Jackson video game for Sega Genesis? That was good stuff - I think the game ended with you in a space ship or something, but there was a Smooth Criminal level where you threw your hat at gansters and a Thriller level were you fought zombies.

• Downvote 1

I always liked Smooth Criminal - well at least until that Alien Ant Farm thing happened. If they make a penny off this....

Anyway, does anyone remember the Michael Jackson video game for Sega Genesis? That was good stuff - I think the game ended with you in a space ship or something, but there was a Smooth Criminal level where you threw your hat at gansters and a Thriller level were you fought zombies.

I owned it.