Unt Strength Coach

edcollopy

tennessee just parted ways w/ their new strength coach. Kiffin is insane. out guy is the top name on the list...former UT shot putter and was a finalist for the job just 6 months ago.

Wait...didn't we hire a strength coach? Nelson from Idaho, right? Are you suggesting that because this guy from Tennessee is available now and may've been higher on RV's X-mas list that we'd go after him and fire our guy?

Coach Ausmus got stung by Kiffin, so, I really do not think,

Coach Ausmus will bolt back to the wasp nest.

From what I have heard, Coach Ausmus likes his job here

at NT, the players, the staff, and the Mean Green scene.

Personally, I would avoid the Lane Kiffin/Tennessee scene like the plague. Yes, Kiffin has brought some top recruits and top coaches. But if he doesn't win big at Tennessee, and do it fairly quickly, he has set himself up for massive failure. If Coach Ausmus does want to move on to a bigger name school at some time, the offers are sure to come.

Personally, I would avoid the Lane Kiffin/Tennessee scene like the plague. Yes, Kiffin has brought some top recruits and top coaches. But if he doesn't win big at Tennessee, and do it fairly quickly, he has set himself up for massive failure. If Coach Ausmus does want to move on to a bigger name school at some time, the offers are sure to come.

Kiffin has already committed at least 2 recruiting violations, so I would stay away from him as he may not last long if the NCAA had an huevos when it comes to BCS schools.