Critical One Game Stretch

Texas Stranger

It's for the seedings too. Should we lose, we're the 7 seed. If we win - we can move as high as the #4 depending on how MTSU and USA do.

So what you're saying is that basically, this is like a play-in game for the 4th seed?

One thing is for certain... If we don't win this game, everyone who ever coached basketball at North Texas should be fired from whatever job they currently hold. If they've retired, they should be executed. And if they're already dead, we should dig them up and urinate on their decomposing bodies. THAT'S how important this game is.

From what I understand, Johnny Jones has already contacted a realtor and put his house on the market. He knows that losing this game means instant termination, and he knows there would be no point in even coming back from Denver.

One thing is for certain... If we don't win this game, everyone who ever coached basketball at North Texas should be fired from whatever job they currently hold. If they've retired, they should be executed. And if they're already dead, we should dig them up and urinate on their decomposing bodies. THAT'S how important this game is.

Finally. Some much needed perspective on the current situation.

So what you're saying is that basically, this is like a play-in game for the 4th seed?

From what I understand, Johnny Jones has already contacted a realtor and put his house on the market. He knows that losing this game means instant termination, and he knows there would be no point in even coming back from Denver.

best post ever...i think this is the only post on GMG where i almost fell out of my chair with laughter...