Trojans Tackle Mean Green Without Junior Guard Moore

mgsteve

Tell me this was made poster sized

Flyer printed several dozen. Props to him, this was brilliant.

During the women's game, I tried to give one to every single UALR men's player and coach and trainer who came out and sat in the stands. Told them all that we were looking for a lost little boy who was missing somewhere in the stadium, keep an eye out so we can get him back to his family, etc. One player took one and laughed his ass off. Lionel something (#11) got VERY angry. Told me to shut up a few times, threatened to throw something at me, then got in my face asking me "have YOU seen him?!?! Have YOU SEEN HIM???".

Fun times.

Then, during introductions, the Pit Crew and students were waving 8.5x11 flyers at the visitors and taunting the bench.

Bravo Flyer and the Pit Crew.

Edited by TheTastyGreek

During the women's game, I tried to give one to every single UALR men's player and coach and trainer who came out and sat in the stands. Told them all that we were looking for a lost little boy who was missing somewhere in the stadium, keep an eye out so we can get him back to his family, etc. One player took one and laughed his ass off. Lionel something (#11) got VERY angry. Told me to shut up a few times, threatened to throw something at me, then got in my face asking me "have YOU seen him?!?! Have YOU SEEN HIM???".

Fun times.

Then, during introductions, the Pit Crew and students were waving 8.5x11 flyers at the visitors and taunting the bench.

That's great! Good stuff guys.

That's great! Good stuff guys.

Another fun first time event... We had two guys in tight short shorts and not much else standing behind the basket on the visitors side. To show up at an event this well attended dressed like that... It took serious balls. And as everyone in attendance saw, those guys certainly had what it took. :wacko:

Quick edit: They had "Mean" and "Green" painted on their chests. And one guy seemed to have white paint on his nipples. Either that, or he needs to see a doctor about his circulation.

Edited by TheTastyGreek

Fun times.

Brilliant

Another fun first time event... We had two guys in tight short shorts and not much else standing behind the basket on the visitors side. To show up at an event this well attended dressed like that... It took serious balls. And as everyone in attendance saw, those guys certainly had what it took. :wacko:

Quick edit: They had "Mean" and "Green" painted on their chests. And one guy seemed to have white paint on his nipples. Either that, or he needs to see a doctor about his circulation.

Disturbing

Wow, you mean there are consequences for one's actions? Let's hope the cocah follows through on this. Sounds like this was not the "first challenge" the coach has had with this guy. You think Mr. Moore has a record of being "pampered" during his youth and high school years when it come to sports participation? Can this be the first time a coach has had a "discipline" problem with this guy? I don't know, as I do not know Mr. Moore at all...I hope he finds success in his future plans. Too bad, this type of thing is not good news for anyone. Good luck Mr. Moore.

That leaves the Trojans with a big gaping hole doesn't it?

Yes...and no. Moore is a dynamic player who can put up big numbers...but he can also go ice cold and take a team out of it's rythem by forcing bad shots, playing too fast and creating turnovers.

Brandon Patterson is a capable bus driver at the point...Mouzy could probably run it as well, but if you're Steve Sheilds you want him off the ball as a catch and shoot guy. Neither junior Lionel Foster or freshman Curtis Jackson have done much...though it looks like Foster may see an expanded role based on his expanded minutes against us Saturday.

Scarily enough, this may be addition by subtraction. Moore was probably going to lose his starting spot next season to USF transfer Soloman Bozeman anyway...and if these kinda actions were common place, my bet is that most of the team wanted him gone anyway.

They were a perfect blend of creepiness and awesomeness.