Stay Tuned To Gomeangreen.com

Harry

I called the SGA office. The very nice young man that answered said the results wouldn't be made public until Monday.

Interesting...that must be the official count as posted on the SGA website, media etc. I am pretty sure that the unofficial results will leak out sometime tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. It probably won't be a number count but I think we will know if it is a yay or nay.

I would expect by the end of today, we will be up or down by 2 touchdowns with 2 minutes left. The game won't be over. But, it will pretty much be in hand one way or another.

However, the possibility of an onsides kick to the gut will be there until it is official next week :)

Edited by akriesman

just got us a last second vote from one of our students that is in a exhange prgoram and currently studying in GERMANY!!!! Of course he had heard nothing about this vote and at first he was not in favor of it. You can imagine the crazy typing I had to do in literally 5 minutes to convince him!!!

If this passes....something important in the stadium needs to be named after UNTFlyer.

A nicely engraved corner stone on one of the endzone pillars would be nice! Or, the concrete or stone threshold the players cross going on to the field could give Flyer (and others) credit for the hard and persistent work. "You go here because others prepared the way before you"

This is one of the biggest events in the history Atheltics and the University I can remember, and its 5:00 now and round 1 is over. Please PASS!

Edited by GreenAlums