Attendance Predictions For Next Week

oldguystudent

13,000 and we get the upset. Each drive will take a lot of time, and this will be a low scoring game. The Defense showed some spark last week, and the offense wasn't terrible, it just couldn't turn in points.

...we saw a pretty good effort against LSU in the first quarter. This team HAS the potential to be something. I hope the team and staff is reading this board, is livid pissed and seeks revenge on ULL.

Edited by yyz28

My brother and I will be present and accounted for this Saturday. I am just hoping to see improvement. The Dallas Cowboy issues of the last two weeks have deflected alot of criticism from people at work, but they are starting to inquire. I'm not sure I can hold them off much longer playing the "we're young and still learning" card. It doesn't help me much that my other team, the Aggies, are dealing with major issues of their own.

How about all the RA's get large groups of students to walk in and get their IDs scanned then 5 minutes later walk out and tailgate, at least the attendance will go up and the students will not subject themselves to an emotional beatdown of their beloved school.

If LaLa's RB (Fenroy) ran for 290 yds. last week against LaMo's defense, just imagine how many yards and long runs he will get against our no tackle/no turnover defense. I sure hope that he doesn't return kicks and punts also.

LaLa 69 (mercy)

NT 6 (missed PAT)

Attendance: 7,500 show and leave before halftime

Not to worry about Fenroy on punts/kick returns. We have some slow guy named Cherry that does it. :rolleyes:

This game should be a lot closer than most of you are predicting. I'd be pleasantly surprised if the Cajuns covered the spread; but I don't expect it. Probably a 10-pt game that could go either way.

Just hoping we are not overconfident after 3-4 good weeks.

Shof

Not to worry about Fenroy on punts/kick returns. We have some slow guy named Cherry that does it. :rolleyes:

This game should be a lot closer than most of you are predicting. I'd be pleasantly surprised if the Cajuns covered the spread; but I don't expect it. Probably a 10-pt game that could go either way.

Just hoping we are not overconfident after 3-4 good weeks.

Shof

You might very well be right, but we've seen nothing this season or last to suggest that this will be anything other than a blowout.

My original score prediction was ULL 31, UNT 24. On principle, I am sticking with that. If I were allowed to make adjustments, I would say ULL 45, UNT 13.

I'm going to guess 14,000 attendance.

Well, I know one that won't be in attendance. Yesterday I mailed my remaining season tickets back to the athletic dept. along with a note expressing my feelings of the current situation. As I said in the note, I realize that it won't have much impact, but it was the best way I could find to show how I feel. I also stated in that message that I had left at halftime of both games this year, something that I have never done. I just couldn't stand to watch anymore.

gk

Well, I know one that won't be in attendance. Yesterday I mailed my remaining season tickets back to the athletic dept. along with a note expressing my feelings of the current situation. As I said in the note, I realize that it won't have much impact, but it was the best way I could find to show how I feel. I also stated in that message that I had left at halftime of both games this year, something that I have never done. I just couldn't stand to watch anymore.

gk

That'll teach them. If i were in charge I'd send you an equally strongly worded letter with a refund for your unused tickets.

gk

It must have been really hard for you to do that... But, I don't blame you for what you did, as you made a strong statement.

Hopefully you will get a refund and things can change real soon...

Please don't lose faith in NT Athletics as a whole and try to come back next season.....

Yeah, it's not something I enjoyed doing, but I felt like I had to do something other than just bi$tch and moan on message boards.

I don't expect a refund or for that matter any action from them. I just wanted to show that I am not happy with the way things are going and notice needs to be sent that this is currently not an acceptable situation. I don't care if it means that they spend more money, light a fire under Dodge, fire him, or whatever.

I feel bad for the Sr.'s that have to suffer through this season as their last one. These are the only ones really impacted by my actions, in that there will be one less person screaming in the stands whenever they make a good play or need to make a defensive stand in their last few home games.

I have been a fan for over 25 yrs and this isn't going to stop me. I would just like to be able to wear my Green gear and display UNT items w/o having to be embarrassed.

gk

It must have been really hard for you to do that... But, I don't blame you for what you did, as you made a strong statement.

Hopefully you will get a refund and things can change real soon...

Please don't lose faith in NT Athletics as a whole and try to come back next season.....