Soooo...

JayDub

If I happen to find myself in Texas on Saturday...who is picking me up from DFW and taking me to the game? If I'm able to make it, this will be my first game in almost 2 years...so it has to be a blowout.

I will be in full tailgating mode, but if you make it stop by grab some beer, food and for God's sake don't eat before you get to the parking lot.

LMFAO

I'm sorry...I can't help it anymore. As a running gag, it gets better everytime.

I keep getting drawn to the beard and wide eyes. You are thinking... man, that guy looks a little like my grandpa. Then, you realize he's wearing some weird renaissance garb, which is also funny, considering you just thought this guy was your grandpa. And, let's face it... what would your grandpa be doing 400 years in the past?

And, it isn't until after all of that that I realize that he is intent on getting some sort of magical brazier going. Just a great picture, and, again, well played.

Just genius, sir.

JAYDUB,

You can sleep on my couch if you do two of following three...

a. Talk to my class about radio thursday and friday

b. Do my dishes (gotta pay rent bitch)

c. Satisfy a camel...

Your Choice

if he chooses choice "c", pls post a video here... kthxbai :P

and hihi tunz! see you on saturday?