Fentriss Gives Up Football

Harry

This sucks. Evan is a great kid and would have been a factor in the offense for the next few years if he were healthy. The only good news is that he is not an O or D-lineman.

With all of the bad news this off-season, the karma-train has to eventually bring something good to Denton. :(

I still think with all of the offseason personel problems, we can win 5 games this season, which will be a huge accomplishment.

Unfortunately, several days ago, my source was correct. Evan could have contributed some, where Washington vacated, for getting kicked off the team. Evan ran routes well, had good hands and knew the system.

But fortunately, it's a position that TD has a ton of depth. Several schollies are becoming available. Because of the depth, WR is not a bad place to gain back a scholly.

Evan, all the best in your future endeavors.

Unfortunately, several days ago, my source was correct. Evan could have contributed some, where Washington vacated, for getting kicked off the team. Evan ran routes well, had good hands and knew the system.

But fortunately, it's a position that TD has a ton of depth. Several schollies are becoming available. Because of the depth, WR is not a bad place to gain back a scholly.

Evan, all the best in your future endeavors.

So what's first - someone turning on nautique or someone insulting Fentriss?

So what's first - someone turning on nautique or someone insulting Fentriss?

My source close to the situation tells me that a well known board member will take a shot at Nautique long before anyone insults Fentriss. Don't ask me who told me this because I would never reveal my source...... I wouldn't even reveal a false source for fear that my real source might take offense.

:ph34r: