Ncaa 2009 Event - Thanks To The Cheerleaders!

When I walked into the Plano Best Buy store today, I couldn't believe what I saw... our NT Cheerleaders! They were there today helping promote the new NCAA 2009 game. I thought what a great idea this was, and decided to give a compliment to the manager for choosing NT. Found out not only are they a local sponsor, but the event was themed around NT football to promote the release of this game, and having the cheerleaders there seemed to make it a huge success.

Families were lined up in the store to play NT on the new game. Even the kids were having their pictures taken with the cheerleaders. They were also generous enough to give autographs as well.

I wrote down their names to give proper credit here, so many thanks again to Lauren, Lindsey, Whitney, Chris, & Brittney for taking time out of their day to help. I've attached a pic from the event.

l_90e74b9a1a688c654bfb230915322353.jpg

I totally agree on the "age" perspective thing...just got back from a vacation in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Estonia...I can tell you...WOW! It was like a "kid in a candy store"...as they say, but I was JUST LOOKING!

As my dad told me...son, all girls are good, some are just better than others...dob't cull...as you get older you will wish you hadn't!!! Ha. Wise man!!!!

WAY TO GO CHEER TEAM! GREAT PR for the Mean Green!