ESPN SportsCenter

UNTFan23

While this has nothing to do with UNT sports, I found this rather amusing....

Watching SC @ midnight, they cut to a rodeo, specifically bull riding....Commentator says, "Oops, I think we got the wrong tape..." They rewind it, then cut to U Texas Hoops action.

I commented to my brother, "I think SC hates the Horns."

"Nah, they just like making fun of them. Besides, they're a bunch of jerks anyways." (referring to UT)

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Earlier in the Pro-football season, I forget which station did this, but when they showed the players and their positions, the U Texas players didn't say anything. So, to be funny, the station dubbed in a funny Texan accent and edited the video with some (crooked) buck teeth and such.

I can't help but laugh when "top" teams like U Texas make themselves such good targets for humiliation.

Yeah, I love SC too. All the teams of anchors have fun when they report the scores. One of favorite bits recently was when he Anaheim Mighty Ducks played Pittsburgh. One of the Ducks said they couldn't take any stupid penalties to prevent Super Mario from beating them.

They proceeded to show Ducks taking lots of penalties and the Penguins scoring on the pwer play. Everytime they had a Penguin powerplay highlight they had that interview playing in a box in the corner of the screen.

It was good stuff. biggrin.gif