OK I laughed at this :ph34r: I know it was wrong :lol: Ok I am still laughing sorry I can't control myself

Aptly enough, the university's Wind Erosion Laboratory also was destroyed.

I think we do. People think of a nuclear reactor as a huge facility, but a small one can fit in a lab.

If our nuclear reactor isn't capable of killing AT LEAST 45,000 people in a meltdown, I don't know why we even bothered to build one at all.

Typical small-minded UNT philosophy. If we're not going to make a proper commitment to smash atoms with the big boys, we may as well give up and start mining coal or burning whale blubber.

Edited by TheTastyGreek

If our nuclear reactor isn't capable of killing AT LEAST 45,000 people in a meltdown, I don't know why we even bothered to build one at all.

Typical small-minded UNT philosophy. If we're not going to make a proper commitment to smash atoms with the big boys, we may as well give up and start mining coal or burning whale blubber.

Don't be silly it does not have to kill 45,000 people, but just expose and give proper radiation poisoning to 45,000 people expandable to 65,000 in the near future.

If you are not going to do it right don't do it at all!