So Just How Expensive Are Those Seats?

Had dinner last night with a friend who has 4 seats in the upper deck at UT. The cost this year for these seats...home games only are...$8,700 a year...typically 6 games. This doesn't include stuff like tickets for the Tx/OU game, etc. Of course there is that $4 a gallon gas, hotel and food and booze...very expensive to go see the Horns play....sad, isn't it! Just thought ya'll might want to know.

Had dinner last night with a friend who has 4 seats in the upper deck at UT. The cost this year for these seats...home games only are...$8,700 a year...typically 6 games. This doesn't include stuff like tickets for the Tx/OU game, etc. Of course there is that $4 a gallon gas, hotel and food and booze...very expensive to go see the Horns play....sad, isn't it! Just thought ya'll might want to know.

My future domestic partner-to-be canceled her season tickets this year because of the cost increase.

There was much rejoicing.

I just tried reading their ticket sales and and season tickets are 385 plus 750 per seat. Northend zone club are 560 and they are sold out. So, four of those seats would be over 5000.

I just tried reading their ticket sales and and season tickets are 385 plus 750 per seat. Northend zone club are 560 and they are sold out. So, four of those seats would be over 5000.

I think there is a few other donations needed, but your math sounds about right.

In the meantime, you can do a pair of A&M season tickets and a pair of UNT season tickets combined for under $1000.

4 in the north end zone upper and west side upper corners will run you ~$1900-$2K at TEXAS. $150 minimum to the LHF, and $385 per seat. Similar to what the MGC is phasing in, btw.

Student tickets when I was there cost a flat rate of $48 per year for all home games to any sporting event on campus. :scared:

Edited by LongJim

4 in the north end zone upper and west side upper corners will run you ~$1900-$2K at TEXAS. $150 minimum to the LHF, and $385 per seat. Similar to what the MGC is phasing in, btw.

Student tickets when I was there cost a flat rate of $48 per year for all home games to any sporting event on campus. :scared:

First of all - I tried to set you up for a "you get what you pay for" crack and you were too classy.

Second - remember when HEB sold $5 endzone seats to Texas games?