• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's allowed 11 goals in his last 8 games and his offense failed him.

I'd like to see the Stars score an even strength goal before anointing them to win anything, but bitching about Turco is idiocy. Dallas fans saw one of the best goalies ever to play - Belfour in his prime - and became spoiled by it b/c most didn't realize what they saw or how often he bailed out a flawed team.

I'll pay you a billion dollars if you keep quiet about it.

Does anyone know what happens to my tickets if there is no game 6? Do I get a refund or do I get tickets for the next round?

You get a credit that you can either have refunded or applied to the next round (rates rise each round.)

Right now I have 5 tickets reserved to all 8 possible home games in round one and two and first option to buy for rounds 3 or 4 if they happen, so I am hoping they keep playing some efficient hockey and don't pull the crap the Rockets did against the Mavs a few years ago where they went home up 0-2 and promptly shit themselves.

Tina is damn ready for some hockey this week.

Well, obviously a minimum of two losses were needed to attend game six. I still feel good about that strong 3rd period.

I'd like to see a win on Thursday and a loss on Friday on The Frozen Puddle.

Stars looked good again, I think they may finish off the Ducks in Anaheim.

Stars looked good again, I think they may finish off the Ducks in Anaheim.

Amazing game and probably the best atmosphere I have seen in the new barn.

UNTFlyer - if they don't close it out tonight, let me know where you are sitting on Sunday. Now go Predators and....sigh....Avs.

I want home ice for round 2.

Dallas wins the series with the Ducks with a 4-1 win tonight. On to round two. Next up?

Rick

It will be either or San Jose. Hockey re-seeds after each round. If San Jose wins then thats who the Stars have next. If Calgary beats San Jose then we will play Colorado. Right now the San Jose/Calgary series is tied up at 3-3 and I believe game 7 is on Tuesday. As long as we dont play Detroit in the next round we are good.

It will be either or San Jose. Hockey re-seeds after each round. If San Jose wins then thats who the Stars have next. If Calgary beats San Jose then we will play Colorado. Right now the San Jose/Calgary series is tied up at 3-3 and I believe game 7 is on Tuesday. As long as we dont play Detroit in the next round we are good.

We can't play Detroit next round - which is nice.

I would never bet on it and am not sure if I want it, but if Calgary wins, we have home ice against the Avs while Detroit gets another opponent that will rough them up a bit but still lose.

On the other hand, we know San Jose and have had great success against them the past few years. The Avs would bring some mental obstacles, but this team already shed a few of those. So I don't know what I want, but am curious what the rest of you think?

I am torn on who I want, but I am glad my investment in rounds 1 and 2 will continue to pay off. GO STARS!

I would never bet on it and am not sure if I want it, but if Calgary wins, we have home ice against the Avs while Detroit gets another opponent that will rough them up a bit but still lose.

On the other hand, we know San Jose and have had great success against them the past few years. The Avs would bring some mental obstacles, but this team already shed a few of those. So I don't know what I want, but am curious what the rest of you think?

I am torn on who I want, but I am glad my investment in rounds 1 and 2 will continue to pay off. GO STARS!

Maybe I have good ole days syndrome but I think I am pulling for a Colorado/Dallas next round matchup....It takes me back to the glory days of the late 90's between these two :)

Ducks in 6 guys... sorry.

...The Dallas 1st Round Choke curse continues.

...and we'll be seeing it again shortly when the Mav's start their playoff run...

VERY happy to be wrong about that one.

This series (I was at Game 4) was one of the best in many many years. AAC actually got as loud as Reunion used to. It was a GREAT game to be at.

GO STARS!!! If they can keep this up, they can beat ANYONE!

I'd rather send San Jose to Detroit. That is the only team left who has a good shot of taking Detroit down. I am afraid that Detroit simply has the Stars' number, and we can't get past them, though I think we can handle San Jose (or anyone else who is left...)