Not denying that a lot of people will love him. I won't, just like I still don't care for TO, although I respect his ability. Sounds like you're the one on the high horse.

I've got to admit I just cheer for the laundry and I love the Cowboys. I still don't like TO solely because to the star incident but if someone makes the team better I'm all for it. My only question is will he make the team better or will he cause a distraction and make the team worse I don't know and luckily it's not my job to make the decision.

Not denying that a lot of people will love him. I won't, just like I still don't care for TO, although I respect his ability. Sounds like you're the one on the high horse.

Cliche confusion? I'm on a pedestal.

It is just too bad when character makes no difference what so ever...AT ALL...DONE AND OVER...in professional sports. This sort of stuff is one reason why the young athlete today thinks he/she can get away with anything and that the "world owes them"...BECAUSE THEY CAN IT IT SEEMS THAT THE WORLD DOES!!!!

Sad...very sad! But, it is professional sport in today's world...so...my guess...Dallas will suit up Pacman as soon as he is reinstated and the fans will buy lots of Pacman jerseys! Go figure! BAD DEAL ALL THE WAY AROUND...the guy has had way too many "chances".... :angry: