Mean Green Vs. Mtsu

chrisfisher

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is why I said it was too early to tell if this squad is better than last year's. We had a TON of tough road losses last year, but most of them were nailbiters - literally last second type of deals. This squad is totally melting down in the stretch. We really miss guys like Watson and Davis.

If you take out JJ's 2nd year and last year - all of his records are right around .500, can't argue with you. And I am a big JJ fan.

I'm glad I'm at work, otherwise I woulda thrown something at the end of that game. This might've been even more disappointing than our the FAU game.

Coach JJ is a great guy, and a good recruiter.

But on gameday, he is what he is.....a .500 coach. He's been coaching for 8 years now, and is I think now 2-3 game over .500.

Get used to it.

JJ is now 43-58 in conference games, hardly worthy IMO of a five year contract. The truth is though, he is the only BB coach in decades that has had any measure of success at NT. Hopefully, he can at least get a home game to start the tournament and as we know anything can happen. I do hope JJ is a lot more concerned about this team than demonstrated by his usual hoo-hum post game interview. I can't believe he actually thinks this team was excellent for 36 minutes in this game.

On a positive note, It looks like White is almost back to normal and Howerton played a good game.

I cannot be blamed for this one. I didn't listen and wasn't in the chat room. I don't know who y'all are going to blame, but it ain't me.

Edited by GreenBat

I listened to the last 2 minutes of this game as I was out and about Denton. I sat in the parking lot of target, hitting my head on the steering wheel. And as the 'HONK! HONK! HONK!' echoed through the air, I screamed in my head "WHY?! Is there some cosmic grudge against my beloved Green and White?"

'HONK! HONK! HONK!'

Can this season be salvaged? I know it's about winning the sbc tourney but, at some point don't you want to win both regular season and the tourney... :blowup::blowup::blowup: This is so dissapointing. I thought with the 8 days off the team would have time to re group. I guess I was wrong.

Edited by filmerj