Announcement From The Student Section

AJR2010OX

All alumni who wish to cheer with the Student Section:

If you have in your possession any of the following, please feel free to bring them to the next home game and use them in the student section with us:

Dirty

Nasty

Provocative

Tasteless

Blow-up Dolls (so, it was actually one item)

Thanks guys!

All alumni who wish to cheer with the Student Section:

If you have in your possession any of the following, please feel free to bring them to the next home game and use them in the student section with us:

Dirty

Nasty

Provocative

Tasteless

Blow-up Dolls (so, it was actually one item)

Thanks guys!

Whoa...I'm gonna go ahead and jump on board and say this is just an AWFUL idea. First...it shows a complete lack of imagination...lets be a little bit more creative. Second...UNT basketball games have a lot of families and kids. Blow up dolls would get a lot of alum with families angry at you very quickly...and when alum are upset they go to Rick and the Athletic Department...a group that has supported the Pit Crew since its inception...lets keep it that way.

Show a bit more class and creativity.

Oh and AJ...since apparantly you asked at the UTA game...some of us founders would LOVE to help you out with ideas. :thumbsup:

I agree... this could be a bad move here. remember, kids go to these games. you can still totally own a visiting teams bench without getting tasteless.

Hey, Cody!

Oh and AJ...since apparantly you asked at the UTA game...some of us founders would LOVE to help you out with ideas. :thumbsup:

Hey, Cody!

Alright- appreciate the response everyone. I was talking to another one of our guys, he wasnt all for the idea but asked me to get a feel of what people think about it on the boards. I'm gonna scrap this idea and find something more creative.

I also want to add... it's a bit cramped in those seats.

Also, let's not forget - let's NOT forget, Dude - that keeping wildlife, an amphibious rodent, for uh, domestic, you know, within the city - that aint legal either.

What are you...an F'n Park Ranger or something?

Alright- appreciate the response everyone. I was talking to another one of our guys, he wasnt all for the idea but asked me to get a feel of what people think about it on the boards. I'm gonna scrap this idea and find something more creative.

Can't wait to hear what you come up with man!

Sadly, a cowbell qualifies as a noisemaker. :(

Art. 8. Team followers, as in Rule 4-27, commit an unsportsmanlike act,

including, but not limited to, the following:

a. Using musical instruments, amplified music or artificial noisemakers

while the game is in progress, except timeouts and intermission.

b. Using laser pointers.

c. Throwing debris on the court after officials’ jurisdiction has begun.

d. Delaying the game by preventing the ball from being promptly made

live or by preventing continuous play, such as but not limited to,

followers entering the playing court before the player activity has

been terminated. When the delay does not interfere with play, it shall

be ignored.

e. Using profanity or language that is abusive, vulgar or obscene.

PENALTY: (Art. 8) Two free throws awarded to the offended team. The

ball shall be put back in play at the point of interruption.

Edited by infuryum

I have never seen that movie... can we still be friends?

Our friendship is on hiatus until you watch...you missing out on so many great gmg posts which reference the greatness of The Big Lebowski

In a related story...I went bowling with a chick up here and asked if she had seen The Big Lebowski...she said it was her ex's favorite movie and when they watched it together she fell asleep...and he never called her again. Thats commitment to a movie right there!! I was so proud of that guy.

Barnett has it I might pop in it pre game tonight and check it out.

So yeah dedication... you want dedicatation...

I know a guy that flew into town one night and got so hammered but he was on a mission for that 'gold' all men chase. He managed to stay alert enough to mug down in the dart room at tavern and then later hit welker on a streak for the 'nail in the coffin' touchdown?

Barnett has it I might pop in it pre game tonight and check it out.

So yeah dedication... you want dedicatation...

I know a guy that flew into town one night and got so hammered but he was on a mission for that 'gold' all men chase. He managed to stay alert enough to mug down in the dart room at tavern and then later hit welker on a streak for the 'nail in the coffin' touchdown?

Sounds like a gamer to me.