Picture Of Stewart's Dunk

SUMG

When this dunk went down... I saw something i had never seen before... I love the guy to death but my roommate, a former NT basketball player, made the quickest most athletic jump i hae ever seen out of him. he was up yelling at our plasma and doing the "marbles" move from the Major League movie...

Up by 6 ith 55 seconds left, or whtever it was... that was ballsy...

Well Played mean green Well played!

When this dunk went down... I saw something i had never seen before... I love the guy to death but my roommate, a former NT basketball player, made the quickest most athletic jump i hae ever seen out of him. he was up yelling at our plasma and doing the "marbles" move from the Major League movie...

Up by 6 ith 55 seconds left, or whtever it was... that was ballsy...

Well Played mean green Well played!

All of this is absolutely true. Although, I think I may have reinjured my back.

If you can zoom in at all, check out the two guys on the bottom right of the picture just above the Troy banner. Hilarious looks on their faces. The guy in green has his jaw dropped while his friend stands there, geeking out over what just occurred. Another thing, maybe two or three people in the whole picture are actually cheering. Everyone else is standing, praying this thing went in. Good pic.

• 2 weeks later...

I especially love the crowd in the background. You can hardly find an empty seat.

The oSu player is all "I got tomahawk dunked on, damn!"

Nothing like getting an opponent posterized. Poor guy. This is the only way for him to get his picture in the paper. :rolleyes: