Roll Call For Tomorrow

emmitt01

Ok, ok, I won't go into some long diatribe about how you should be at the pit tomorrow because Ok State is coming to town. I won't mention how YOUR defending conference champions will be playing probably their biggest game of the regular season (as far as marquee value goes). I won't question the "traffic" excuse because I just know none of us have ever been in traffic before. Hell, I won't even question how, regardless of what day they put the games on, we can all seem to make it to football games. I won't even mention that we had better get used to "North Texas...Sun Belt member" if we can't demonstrate our ability to support both of our revenue sports. I'm not gonna do any of that. I am, though, going to simply ask who's in for tomorrow's game?

I know I am.

Edited by emmitt01

I will be driving down from Houston for the day. I plan to bring my nephew who lives in Carrollton. I am looking for some others to bring so we will have some more butts in seats.

Kingwoodgreen (we have some studs at Kingwood HIgh I hope JJ takes some interest in. The last two went to Arizona and TTech).

Had planned on making the drive from Lancaster, but I just got a freelance assignment that is going to make my presence required at Ellis Davis Field House for the Lincoln vs. South Oak Cliff Boys basketball game.

My wife and I will be there...we FINALLY...received our tixckets in the mail. Took about 9 days to go from Denton to Denton...Hmmmmmmm. Anyway, it will be a great game...and, for me, interesting since I am a grad of both UNT and OSU! So...GO MEAN GREEN...GO COWBOYS...BUT...GO MEAN GREEN MORE!!!!!! Here's hoping for a Mean Green win against a Big XII team....see yo all at tyhe PIT! Let's fill the place tonight!