Looking For Ideas

I'm not sure where this topic belongs so if it needs to be moved, I'm sure someone will do it and my apologies for the inconvience. OK, folks. I need your help because I have run out of creativity. I am trying to get a new vanity plate for my car since I've moved to New Mexico and have to register it here. You should, also, know I'm upset because I am unable to get the UNT collegiate plate here so am stuck with New Mexico yellow but I'm getting the balloon version.

So, here's my dilema. We are allowed 7 characters here and so far MEANGRN & GOGREEN are taken. Does anyone here have any ideas on what I could hopefully put on my new vanity plate? The only other option I've thought about (and not sure if it's available yet) is MINIGRN. I am open to any and all suggestions and would very much appreciate the help. I know there is lots of creative people on this board who want to see me spread the mean green word around NM so please help me out if you can. I'll let you know what I end up doing.

Thanks so much!!!!!!

I'm not sure where this topic belongs so if it needs to be moved, I'm sure someone will do it and my apologies for the inconvience. OK, folks. I need your help because I have run out of creativity. I am trying to get a new vanity plate for my car since I've moved to New Mexico and have to register it here. You should, also, know I'm upset because I am unable to get the UNT collegiate plate here so am stuck with New Mexico yellow but I'm getting the balloon version.

So, here's my dilema. We are allowed 7 characters here and so far MEANGRN & GOGREEN are taken. Does anyone here have any ideas on what I could hopefully put on my new vanity plate? The only other option I've thought about (and not sure if it's available yet) is MINIGRN. I am open to any and all suggestions and would very much appreciate the help. I know there is lots of creative people on this board who want to see me spread the mean green word around NM so please help me out if you can. I'll let you know what I end up doing.

Thanks so much!!!!!!

MNGREEN

NTGREEN

NORTHTX

NRTHTEX

EPYLIVS

CQCOOTD (Cheerleaders Quit Cheering On Offensive Third Downs)

NTCRAZY

thank ya'll very much. i appreciate the input. very creative ideas i like are GRN NAEM, EPYLIVS and CQCOOTD *lol* but there are several others i like as well. if anybody has any other thoughts, i'm open but will probably be sending the form in soon.

Just having the UNT plates is all I have.

Also, there is what is called a "Harley Wave" where Harley riders do a special wave when passing.

How about a special wave when you see someone with UNT plates or stickers on their car? The "Claw Salute."

Also, there is what is called a "Harley Wave" where Harley riders do a special wave when passing.

How about a special wave when you see someone with UNT plates or stickers on their car? The "Claw Salute."

That actually happened to my mom when she was driving home; someone waved their claw at her. If you're not really expecting it, sadly, you can't return the gesture.

ntwins1.jpg

By the way, you need to post an upclose photo of your Mean Green Mini for the newbies here who have never seen one with an NT Battle Flag on the roof before. For those who were not there for it's debut, she and Keith pulled up in it at the NT tailgating event in Norman back in '03 and drew quite a crowd. Very Cool!

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

I wish I could also get the UNT plates but unfortunately, New Mexico 1) doesn't offer UNT collegiate plates and 2) if you get a vanity plate you are not allowed to get a specialized plate either. What's up with that????

Anyway, appreciate all the suggestions and Rick, I'll work on getting a photo up today. :) And, while I don't think the mini has a place for a hitch receiver cover, Keith is going to put the NT hitch on his element.