The panty hose is not a normal part of the outfit. Probably had them on in that game because it was a colder than normal weather game(I'm guessing since they had the Rose Bowl uniform on they only wear when they are IN the Rose Bowl or have clinched the Pac-10) and the Song girls don't wear warmups to perform like some cheer squads.

2006squad02.jpg

I still think they're the classiest looking cheer squad. It's totally those sweaters.

The panty hose is not a normal part of the outfit. Probably had them on in that game because it was a colder than normal weather game(I'm guessing since they had the Rose Bowl uniform on they only wear when they are IN the Rose Bowl or have clinched the Pac-10) and the Song girls don't wear warmups to perform like some cheer squads.

2006squad02.jpg

I still think they're the classiest looking cheer squad. It's totally those sweaters.

This is what I'm talking about...beauty and class...and I'll take bottom row second from the left, and top row second from the right, beautiful brunettes.

Deep Green's chick would be good for 20 minutes...30 tops.

As for the Miami cheerleaders...I think less time then that.

Look at the bellybutton of one of the girls. See the little hole above her bellybutton? She removed a piercing.

Sure we do. Hell, those girls don't even STACK up to North Texas' golf cart girls.

295_slide_154444.jpg

255_slide_161721.jpg

249_slide_150430.jpg

293_slide_110533.jpg

319_slide_160107.jpg

240_slide_150224.jpg

237_slide_150042.jpg

289_slide_160633.jpg

334_slide_101154.jpg

God bless North Texas.

Rick

As usual, our public servant to the rescue. Thank goodness you don't stop at fighting fires! Well done and proof there is a God! Although, pic #6 needs to turn in her man card.

Edited by UNTLifer

• 1 month later...

Sure we do. Hell, those girls don't even STACK up to North Texas' golf cart girls.

295_slide_154444.jpg

255_slide_161721.jpg

249_slide_150430.jpg

293_slide_110533.jpg

319_slide_160107.jpg

240_slide_150224.jpg

237_slide_150042.jpg

289_slide_160633.jpg

334_slide_101154.jpg

God bless North Texas.

Rick

Uh, Rick, no Norah Jones shots? :huh: She would be one of our current most famous NT Exes. I saw her on the Sundance Channels "Live From Abbey Road" from London, and sweet Norah's dark eyes would melt a stick of butter very quickly. This thread has taken an upswing!

Pardon me, fellas', gotta' get the HBP medication out now! :(

Uh, Rick, no Norah Jones shots? :huh: She would be one of our current most famous NT Exes. I saw her on the Sundance Channels "Live From Abbey Road" from London, and sweet Norah's dark eyes would melt a stick of butter very quickly. This thread has taken an upswing!

Pardon me, fellas', gotta' get the HBP medication out now! :(

HPV?