Is It Me?

DeepGreen

I get an email touting MeanGreenSports.com, advertising the "live, on demand service. Here's the link.

MGSports

Why, for gods sake, do they show an old North Texas logo on the sample video screen? I'm talking that old slanted "North Texas", using blue (don't look FireFightnRick) as a background color. Someone explain to me who puts this stuff together for the AD and who approves it?

Frustrated in SE Texas.

:blowup:

Edited by DeepGreen

If that's bugging you that bad, then you have more time on your hands than me...

The logo is the first screen shot of the promotional video that is a few years old, but that is just to show you a sample, so I could really care less if they used Simon's old "photo" eagle logo if they wanted....well maybe not that one..

The lag is pretty low, I thought it was well worth the price. I thought it would be a very low quality, high school one angle view, but they actually show different angles, fan shots and a few replays depending on the opponent, location and what their video capabilities are.

Most of the site stuff is run by the outsourced company that does the technical parts of the feeds called XOS sports, they do most of the Sunbelt, and a lot of other schools, here is the link for the schools

XOS partners link

If we play one of these schools chances are the game will be available live on the site

Edited by Evan

I get an email touting MeanGreenSports.com, advertising the "live, on demand service. Here's the link.

MGSports

Why, for gods sake, do they show an old North Texas logo on the sample video screen? I'm talking that old slanted "North Texas", using blue (don't look FireFightnRick) as a background color. Someone explain to me who puts this stuff together for the AD and who approves it?

Frustrated in SE Texas.

:blowup:

Don't get me started on this page they have. I ask the question of the color of green just the other day. It befuttles me that the AD is pushing this new color of green, yet all over their web site, is the older, darker shade. Whatever.

This is a valid compaint. I don't approve every detail of every facet of the program, but I am resposible. I have addressed this with the person in charge and we are having it fixed. If anyone should be up to date with logos it should be us. Thanks for brining it to my attention.

Rick V

And who says bitching about stuff on the internet never gets anything accomplished. :lol:

This is a valid compaint. I don't approve every detail of every facet of the program, but I am resposible. I have addressed this with the person in charge and we are having it fixed. If anyone should be up to date with logos it should be us. Thanks for brining it to my attention.

Rick V

I am humbled. I got a response from the man himself. Thanks Rick.

Don't get me started on this page they have. I ask the question of the color of green just the other day. It befuttles me that the AD is pushing this new color of green, yet all over their web site, is the older, darker shade. Whatever.

I just like green.

Speaking of everyone's favorite football stadium, how are the renovations coming? Pictures?

Might be pushin' your luck there DeepGreen. B)

Edited by UNTLifer

Put 10 different computer monitors side by side and that site will most likely be 10 different shades of green. Monitors are a very bad way in which to judge color especially if your monitor is not capable of being calibrated. So you may never "see" the new color green on the website.

I am humbled. I got a response from the man himself. Thanks Rick.

Sure, you were granted one wish from the NT Genie and what did you ask for?? A new stadium?? A new conference?? No, you had to ask him to change "an old North Texas logo on the sample video screen". :whip:B)

Edited by NT80