Watch Patrick Cobbs Tonight

UNTflyer

WaaaaHooo! Go Patrick! Chop those Chiefs!

JQ is a perfect arena football receiver. He's got the speed and the moves to be an AFL superstar!!!!

That's what I say. Screw a longer field and Canadian-ness. Play indoors on a smaller field where his hands and speed can take him to new levels. His receiving and KR yards could be off the chart if he got a chance.

That's what I say. Screw a longer field and Canadian-ness. Play indoors on a smaller field where his hands and speed can take him to new levels. His receiving and KR yards could be off the chart if he got a chance.

That's a good way to go. The Arena league can give him a place to really showcase his speed, hands, and skill. What's better is that once he gets a good name in the AFL, he can just stay there if he loves that style of play. Heck, I'd like him to come to Dallas.

Also, I missed about the 1st hour of play, has PC come in yet?

That's a good way to go. The Arena league can give him a place to really showcase his speed, hands, and skill. What's better is that once he gets a good name in the AFL, he can just stay there if he loves that style of play. Heck, I'd like him to come to Dallas.

Also, I missed about the 1st hour of play, has PC come in yet?

According to the box score he has 1 catch for 24 yards.

No rush attempts

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=270816012

Guest GrayEagleOne

Patrick did it again!

Four carries for 27 yards including the Dolphins only touchdown as the Dolphins win 11-10.

But thanks to what has to be the worst broadcast team in all of TV, most only saw the TD run and that was the only time that they mentioned his name.

Patrick did it again!

Four carries for 27 yards including the Dolphins only touchdown as the Dolphins win 11-10.

But thanks to what has to be the worst broadcast team in all of TV, most only saw the TD run and that was the only time that they mentioned his name.

Yup, he had 4 carries for 27 yards for a 6.8 yard average and 1 TD, and had 2 receptions for 9 yards.

Rick

More Photos:

capt.436e9e0834374498bd62196488038ffd.do

Miami Dolphins running back Patrick Cobbs scores a fourth-quarter touchdown in a pre-season football game with the Kansas City Chiefs, Thursday, Aug. 16, 2007, in Kansas City, Mo. Miami won, 11-10. (AP Photo/Dick Whipple)

fullj.getty-76082163js023_miami_dolphin.

KANSAS CITY, MO - AUGUST 16: Patrick Cobbs #38 of the Miami Dolphins carries the ball during the 4th quarter of the preseason game against the Kansas City Chiefs on August 16, 2007 at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri. (Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images)

fullj.getty-76082163js022_miami_dolphin.

KANSAS CITY, MO - AUGUST 16: Patrick Cobbs #38 of the Miami Dolphins high steps into the endzone for a touchdown during the 4th quarter of the preseason game against the Kansas City Chiefs on August 16, 2007 at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri. (Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images)