Another Piece Of The Uniform

gangrene

I wanna see a green jersey.... shouldn't the major stripe on the pants have been Green and the minor piping been black??? I will save judgement till we see the whole look together.

Man... I REALLY hope that the black hip stripe doesn't go all the way across and connect to the other side. That would be LAME!

Nope...just white pants. My insider (a real insider, not a Dodge2007 insider) says so.

I didn't say green pants... white is fine... I am interested to see our green jersey, surely we will have one.

white jersey coming soon! ZWDFWNVQEVMISRP.20070727150216.jpg

I know the new uniform is exciting and all....but when did this board become FashionTalk.com?

The Under Armor logo everywhere screams high school.

Actually, it screams corporate sponsorship...you know, that thing we need in order to get that much-talked about new stadium and we bitch about not having enough of?

Like it or not, this UnderArmour thing could very well be one of the most important moves we can make towards legitimacy in the eyes of outsiders.

Edited by JayDub

white jersey coming soon! ZWDFWNVQEVMISRP.20070727150216.jpg

Just pure speculation (that's what we're good at), but couldn't that be the old white jersey...they probably had the "model" wear the old jersey so they wouldn't give away the new jersey in the pants picture.

My bet is that there will be some piping along the side of the jersey meeting the piping on the pants.

Interesting look so far...wasn't expecting black to be as heavily emphasized, but...<insert Dickey Black Jersey Joke Here>! Haha!

Bingo.

Fundraising has changed. It's out with the car wash. In with the whoring.

But we had better win. UA doesn't associate with LOSERS!!!