Smu Game

KingDL1

We ordered our tickets Friday to the SMU game which they said was the deadline for season tickets to get in the lottery for the UNT allotted tickets.

We ordered 10 but are only guaranteed 4 even though we have 20 season tickets this year and have had at least 18 season tickets for the past 5 years.

I figure we will end up with all 10, but the exciting part is they said they were not sure there was enough to go around. What a problem to have.

I know how we all want the Mean Green to beat the Ponies again, and I know Coach Dodge will have our boys ready, but this will be a tough battle. First, we don't give them enough credit. With their Coaches job on the line, they played some good football down the stretch with a very young football team. Very much like our big upset win over Middle Tennessee at home that started our awesome run in the SunBelt.

So, I would feel better about the game if this was the first game in the series. SMU has circled that game since last year. Much like Baylor did after our trouncing them at the House of Mean. The Waco re-visit was not near as kind.

With that said, I believe the Mean Green will prevail, but those that now me, know that I think that way every Saturday. I just think that will be a war at Ford Stadium. And, for those who haven't been there....it is one of the nicest small stadiums anywhere.

Gosh, the upcoming season is an exciting one! And, the future is pure GREEN! I know when Coach Dodge has the team rolling....Fouts will be filed to the brim each and every Saturday home game. TCU has shown it can't do that....and I think even though SMU has a grand chance to be a Bowl team this year, I doubt folks will get real excited. That is what we have to offer! The bandwagon is alive in Denton.

See everyone on August 4!

Let's Unite to Excite!!!!ParksAndRecRick

I know how we all want the Mean Green to beat the Ponies again, and I know Coach Dodge will have our boys ready, but this will be a tough battle. First, we don't give them enough credit. With their Coaches job on the line, they played some good football down the stretch with a very young football team. Very much like our big upset win over Middle Tennessee at home that started our awesome run in the SunBelt.

So, I would feel better about the game if this was the first game in the series. SMU has circled that game since last year. Much like Baylor did after our trouncing them at the House of Mean. The Waco re-visit was not near as kind.

With that said, I believe the Mean Green will prevail, but those that now me, know that I think that way every Saturday. I just think that will be a war at Ford Stadium. And, for those who haven't been there....it is one of the nicest small stadiums anywhere.

Gosh, the upcoming season is an exciting one! And, the future is pure GREEN! I know when Coach Dodge has the team rolling....Fouts will be filed to the brim each and every Saturday home game. TCU has shown it can't do that....and I think even though SMU has a grand chance to be a Bowl team this year, I doubt folks will get real excited. That is what we have to offer! The bandwagon is alive in Denton.

See everyone on August 4!

Let's Unite to Excite!!!!ParksAndRecRick

I think it will be a tough game, especially with what is truly a rebuilding year for Coach Dodge.

This will be a tough game.

We need to make Ford Field "Fouts Field South"

Come early, but certainly come.

And wear GREEN. White might be mistaken for supporters of the Ponies.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

PS...I like "The House of Mean"

Edited by greenjoe

This will be a tough game.

We need to make Ford Field "Fouts Field South"

Come early, but certainly come.

And wear GREEN. White might be mistaken for supporters of the Ponies.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

PS...I like "The House of Mean"

I agree, maybe the new stadium will be referred to as the HOUSE OF MEAN...........that is cool

Can I call and still get some? Or should I jsut walk up on game day?

I would call our ticket office all the tickets they sell help the school if I understand it correctly, and they will get you the seats in the UNT section.

Has anyone ever scalped a ticket at an OU game? Just curious, I would like to get better seats and thought scalping would give me the best opportunity. Of course, I don't want to get my head ripped off either.

I have, and have a very good OU friend who does it all the time and has to this point, never had a time when he didn't get tickets. I have said for years, it doesn't matter what sporting event you go to, you will have no problem finding tickets for face value. Usually when I go to Arkansas games, this is what I do. Get hotel reservations, then go the day of the game to the stadium and buy the tickets from someone who has extra just trying to get rid of them.

How much are club level seats? They'd be pissed if NT had most of the club level behind their fans and in front of the suites.

$1,000 per seat donation to the Mustang Club and then $550.00 per seat per season. Very good value for club level at $1,550.00 per seat for a season. Sadly, this is the only section that SMU sells out every year.

$1,000 per seat donation to the Mustang Club and then $550.00 per seat per season. Very good value for club level at $1,550.00 per seat for a season. Sadly, this is the only section that SMU sells out every year.

I wouldn't want to support SMU's program that much. Guess I have to be happy with the crappy visitors section.