North Texas Impact Players

mad dog

Did you get the game? I went to Target in Flowermound and they had it out for sale but when the cashier rang it up it said "recall". She took them all down and said we may have to wait until Tuesday. :angry:

Edited by Got5onIt

Did you get the game? I went to Target in Flowermound and they had it out for sale but when the cashier rang it up it said "recall". She took them all down and said we may have to wait until Tuesday. :angry:

I'm not sure why Target had the game out if they can't sell it until Tuesday. Truthfully, retailers can get in serious trouble if they release a DVD, CD, or game before it is officially supposed to be on sale.

I'm not sure why Target had the game out if they can't sell it until Tuesday. Truthfully, retailers can get in serious trouble if they release a DVD, CD, or game before it is officially supposed to be on sale.

Probably some overzealous employee set the new planogram before the date listed for it to be set.

If any of you pick this game up, post a quick review if you can. I generally get the NCAA Football every other year since changes can be minimal. Actually still feels like I am playing Sega G. Madden. I am in hopes this year will be different. Let us know.

Might go with Football 2K8 for something new and back to NCAA 2009 after the new offense is installed.

If any of you pick this game up, post a quick review if you can. I generally get the NCAA Football every other year since changes can be minimal. Actually still feels like I am playing Sega G. Madden. I am in hopes this year will be different. Let us know.

Might go with Football 2K8 for something new and back to NCAA 2009 after the new offense is installed.

This is EXACTLY what I do. Haven't bought the NCAA game since '05, though...so I'm actually a year overdue. :)...and I just got a PS3 so I HAVE to buy it this year!

I can't wait to get the game and run a halfback dive right on third and 18...somethings never get old.

I'm looking to break that record setting 7 overtime, 35 total point game, NT set last year. :shuriken:

Edited by Got5onIt

any one think the Wal-mart in Denton will be selling it tonight (after midnight)?

I'll say a strong "maybe." When I worked at Toys "R" Us in the video games section for all those years, sometimes UPS, Airborne, etc. would bring a new game on the day it comes out, or we'd start getting it over the weeks before with big "HOLD FOR (DATE)" on the box. I'd say call them if you haven't already. Plus, almost every time I walk through Electronics in the wee hours there's never anyone around to unlock the cases for you. Or the dumpy woman acts like it's a hassle to do it.

I'll say a strong "maybe." When I worked at Toys "R" Us in the video games section for all those years, sometimes UPS, Airborne, etc. would bring a new game on the day it comes out, or we'd start getting it over the weeks before with big "HOLD FOR (DATE)" on the box. I'd say call them if you haven't already. Plus, almost every time I walk through Electronics in the wee hours there's never anyone around to unlock the cases for you. Or the dumpy woman acts like it's a hassle to do it.

i know which women you are talking about lol....and they already have their shipment everyone does they have had it for about a week now

Edited by mwynn05

I got this game last night at EB Games at midnight with my sons. I didn't expect to find 40 people lined up to get the game. A bunch of them looked like high school and college aged football players.

I don't know if it's a new thing, but I was surprised when Arthur Stubblefield (15) caught a touchdown pass against Middle Tennesee and made a perfect "eagle claw" hand sign to the crowd.