North Texas Exes

mad dog

I just joined up with the North Texas Exes, and I wanted to know how many of you had done the same. If you have not joined, why not? Is there anything you can think of that would make you want to join?

I think it is pretty important that we maintain a solid alumni base, and, to do that, our alumni association should take a lead in promoting that. Do you think they've done a good job? Where should they improve?

GREAT! Glad to hear you signed up! The Denton Exes are planning a MIXER on July 18th at 6PM at the Athletic facility..."COME ON DOWN" and enjoy the meeting and meet some of your fellow Exes. The Sink Navy T-Shirts will be on-sale, there will be door prizes and refreshments...AND...a guest speaker which should be good. Hope to see you there...I'll be there! :D

What does the Dallas group do? I'm not a member, and I don't really have a good reason, other than, I never think about it, or hear about anything going on. Anyone in the Dallas chapter?

My wife and I are season ticket holders, and are doing our part to indoctrinate our 3 daughters into Mean Green disciples...er...fans. We'd go to stuff if we had some info.

Come on up the the Denton Chapter's Mixer on the 18th of July. We won't "check ID's"...I promise. See what the Denton Chapter is up to in an effort to build membership and participation. I am sure the Exes can tell you how/who to contact regarding the Dallas Chapter. Seems I have seen some "stuff" from them. Have you checked the Exes official web site to get Chapter info?

I just joined up with the North Texas Exes, and I wanted to know how many of you had done the same. If you have not joined, why not?

Because I'm a senior! :P

But I sit with the alumni... I'm just too old to sit with those kids on the other side, plus I like my seat cushion. :D

Because I'm a senior! :P

But I sit with the alumni... I'm just too old to sit with those kids on the other side, plus I like my seat cushion. :D

The Dallas Chapter last had a happy hour at Metro Grille( Knox-Henderson area) on May 4th. Go to www.NTExes.org for membership, chapter information, and most of all to SIGN UP FOR THE BUS TRIP TO OU!!!!!

Kind of off topic, but has anyone seen the hat on sale with the interlocked NT Exes logo on it? I saw it at HatWorld at StrollerBriar. Not a bad hat. They had many NT hats. I bought one that is all gray and black. Since when did hats cost as much as a pair of shoes?

Here is a question for those who don't want to join the Exes. Would we have lost the Law School this legislative session if we had an organized Exes assn. with 40,000 members? I doubt it.