Dave Campbell's Texas Football

gangrene

Nothing against Vito, but the fact that the DCTF staff compiled the W/L predictions just gave that 7-5 prediction a little more credibility to me. Knowing that the record prediction is the opinion of more than one person also adds a great deal more pressure to TD and staff to live up to those expectations, IMHO.

I think I know what you mean, but Brett knows the UNT program and the Sun Belt better than the DCTF staff. He mentions good reasons why a 7-5 record is perhaps overly optimistic. Obviously, it's not impossible; but I think if we go 5-7 this year, that would put us right about on target for success once TD's recruits are firmly in place.

I've been everywhere looking for it and the people I have asked have all said they have had a lot of people come looking for DCTF. Maybe B&N will have it today...

Finally was able to get over to the GTM Barnes and Noble and got their last copy. I went to 5 Wal-Marts and the Denton Target before that and none of them had it yet. They all said their magazine guy was there Monday but didn't put out DCTF.

Other than that I really liked the writeup, but the ad at the end was a nice suprise. I am more inclined to believe that we will beat SMU and lose to Navy than the other way around, though as much as I hate SMU the Navy win would be a huge win and I will take it that way. Also, if we go 7-5 we will be in a bowl somewhere.

Edited by MeanGreenBuzz