Old News

WIFE2HOT4U

I'm not posting the entire thing but ya can read...

http://www.cadenhead.org/workbench/news/30...oach-black-mood

Pretty interesting if true..

Here is a couple of things that got me:

Coach Dickey snuck new black uniforms

Ramon Flanagan allegedly started a physical fight with wide receivers Coach Chip Garber

offense received no instruction before going back out to start the third quarter

Yeah... I heard the new coach is unexpectedly changing up the uniforms, too. I think it involved the words "UnderArmor," "Snazzy," "New," and "Upgrade."

Scoreboard.

I heard that the black uniforms were forced on the team by a liberal big government entity headed up by HRC. I also heard that she denied the rumor, as she said it would take a village to change the uniforms.

I heard that the black uniforms were forced on the team by a liberal big government entity headed up by HRC. I also heard that she denied the rumor, as she said it would take a village to change the uniforms.

Of course she denied it. It's the family's role to change uniforms and HRC would be usurping their place if she used big government to do so.

Boy this thread could really get me going.

I am much less negative since the hiring of Todd Dodge, remember and learn from the past as to not make the same mistakes in the future, but don't dwell in it.