Ok-i Will Start It !

I say NT will WIN, by 7, 81-74!

Memphis is way over confident thinking NT is going to roll over!

This is basketball! NT is on a roll and the team is ready and wants this game!

I beleive our defense will be the key in screwing up the high powerd

memphis offense. They are stating all types of stats, ESPN fan voting,

and quotes from so called BB experts.

Looks like American memphis Idol voting!!

Memphis is in for a major shock to their pipe dreams!

I wish I had your faith. :D

By game time of EVERY game, I always think we have a chance. I'm still realistic at this point. I figure we'll play'm close for about 16 minutes. They'll get it up to about 15 at halftime. They'll push it to 25 early in the 2nd, and then call off the dogs. We'll end up losing by 17 or so.

I wish I had your faith. :D

By game time of EVERY game, I always think we have a chance. I'm still realistic at this point. I figure we'll play'm close for about 16 minutes. They'll get it up to about 15 at halftime. They'll push it to 25 early in the 2nd, and then call off the dogs. We'll end up losing by 17 or so.

me too.

I think its close at the half, opened up in the second good enough for a 15 point Memphis victory.

#2 seeds are 84-4 against #15 seeds.

-An NT win would be both glorious and stunning.

-A single-digit loss would be very good.

-A loss by 10-18 would be decent

-A loss by more than 20 would be disappointing.

The worst thing that could happen, would be to fall way behind early on and stay within that 20-30 point deficit range the entire game. If Memphis gets up big, they will start resting their starters and make the final score closer than it actually was.

I say Memphis is up by 12 at the half and wins by 18. This would not be a bad showing on NT's part.

Neither Davis or Watson can have one of those really cold shooting days, or this game will get out of hand fast.

I look for Memphis to be up by 18 at the half. However, at the beginning of the second half, I look for JJ's boys to be raining 3s like a bayou deluge. By the 10 minute mark we will be within 4 points. Memphis will then regroup and stretch their lead back to 10 with 4 minutes to go. But then Calvin Watson goes en fuego, everybody steps up, and we take the lead by 1 on a Calvin Watson layup with 5.3 seconds left. We forget to guard the inbounds pass, and as time runs out, Memphis wins the game on a 3. Or does it?? After officials review the play for 12 minutes, they disallow the shot, and North Texas wins by a point!!

Guest GrayEagleOne

"NT is on a roll"....how about Memphis? They have won their last 22 in a row.

I hope that we can be close most of the game and lose in the end by about 10. I sure would like to eat those words but only if North Texas wins.

I'm not going to New Orleans to see us lose.

Sturns hits a 50 footer at the buzzer, NT wins by 1.

Rick

And we have our poster. "We didn't come here to lose!"

I wonder if CBS will use the correct logo? I'm shooting off an email now.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!

Oh yeah. I had some green koolaide today. We win by 6 and are the darling of the tourney ruining everybody's bracket.

UNT upsets Memphis by 3 and is only 1 of 5 #15 seeded teams in NCAA history to do this. Score will be something like 85-82 with Watson nailing a unbelievable 3 point shot with a few seconds on the clock. KD also has a fantastic game and bounces back big time (as he always does) from his poor performance in the SBC tourny against ULM. Watson gets 25 points, and KD 18. JJ will also have to use ALL of our big men (including Jonathon Jackson) because of foul trouble due to JJ's instructions for our big men to "rough up" their players when they shoot. We are going to frustrate them with our physical play as well as send them to the foul line all game to disrupt their offensive rhythm. Teams like Memphis (and probably us) hate it when the action slows to a crawl, even if they are shooting free throws.

Edited by chrisfisher

UNT wins this one in incredible fashion. After just twelve minutes in the first half. Our entire starting line up fouls out except for Wooden and Williams. The back up guards come in, except Ruffin, and foul out too. We finish only with the bigs plus Ruffin and win 126 to 42. No one has ever considered the chemistry of Wooden, Williams, Howerton, Jackson, and Ruffin would make. Get ready for a new fab five to shock the world!

Hey, I know what he's talking about. When I was younger, my buddies and I always referred to eveything as an NBA record.

Your car stereo holds the NBA record for loudness.

I set the NBA record for most homework on one night.

I think he holds the NBA record for owning the most albums.

He just set the NBA record for most times being late.

You get the idea.

If they press the whole game we I predict we lose by 20+. If they don't press it will come down to the buzzer with neither team winning by more than 3. I just hope its the team in green up by 3. :)

Memphis has got one hell of a streak going on. I believe one of OUR favorites(Da***s Mav*****s) just had one broken by the G.S. Warriors who just happen to have a previous Dallas coach and were probably heavy underdogs. This game is also going to be played on the eve of St. Patrick's day(will EVERYONE be wearing green yet?) And this weird scenario will take place in the voo-doo town of N.O.