Whistler, Canada

KingDL1

He was too far ahead of me to catch up the lines are long this week, I wanted to talk to to him but I did not see him again. Still pretty cool! Now I wish I brought my cap.

I ran into a guy about 3 years ago at the San Diego Zoo wearing a UNT cap. I did get to talk to him. He is retired and doing some sort of hospital charity work in Mexico (I think). But still calls Denton home. He kind of turned me on to UNT athletics (along wiht a few friends if mine)

Edited by AnotherEagleFan

He was too far ahead of me to catch up the lines are long this week, I wanted to talk to to him but I did not see him again. Still pretty cool! Now I wish I brought my cap.

I have a friend (UNT grad) that lives just oustide of whistler. he goes there quite often and does wear his UNT garb. However, he left the country in January, so depending on when you saw this guy, it could have been him.

I have a friend (UNT grad) that lives just oustide of whistler. he goes there quite often and does wear his UNT garb. However, he left the country in January, so depending on when you saw this guy, it could have been him.

It was this last Tuesday or Wednesday when we had some sun, funny thing is not many people still wear caps these days. I would have had mine on if I had brought it.

British Columbia is awesome.

That's all I got.

Yes BC is pretty damn cool!!!

The shear size of the Ski Mountains and the skiing itself blew my mind!!!

Edited by KingDL1

AND!!!...AND!!!...

You're such a tease... :innocent:

I was a further back in line and didnt get to talk to them, and that airport is crazy so at one point I lost them in the confusion and didnt see them again until we boarded the plane. I was pinned between my roommate and a large woman holding a very unhappy baby, so I didnt get a chance to talk to them then either. :lol:

Edited by SAGreenFan