Flanigan?

slop64

well, after all heck broke loose at TDC, he problably did lose something :rolleyes:

Who cares where this guy lands!!! He is a nobody that thought he was something else, worst coach in college football period. This guy will prob land at a 2a high school and he deserves it for what he did to the unt football program and players. He thought he was so cool because he played at a smu and what he was there for like 6 years, I could have records at smu if I was there 6 years, he sucks!!!

Not joking here but wasnt flannigan a 6 year senior? I was watching something about SMU at the time and they said that he was able to get a 6th year of eligibility and thats why he is starting again....believe it was 97 or 98.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Hut Allred here 6 years? It seems to me he red-shirted, and then obtained a medical redshirt one year. I don't know any other way somebody can have 6 years.