latest coaching rumor update from 12/4

gangrene

Anyone take a look at the list of possible hires at Miami?  Bob Stoops?  Rich Rodriguez? Mike Leach? Would these coaches leave their current stints to go to Miami?

I can't imagine Stoops would leave OU unless he decides he HAS to test out his NFL game. Leach I could see considering it.

Anyone take a look at the list of possible hires at Miami?  Bob Stoops?  Rich Rodriguez? Mike Leach? Would these coaches leave their current stints to go to Miami?

Leach is the only one I could see leaving their respective program. If you were Bob Stoops, why would you ever leave OU? I sure wouldnt. Same for Pete Carroll or Mack Brown. The job is too good!

Take for what it's worth, but according to rivals.com, Todd Dodge is our leading candidate:

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content....1144&CID=606251

The latest: (12:07 p.m. ET, 12/4/06) Sources say Dodge has emerged as the top candidate for the position. His team remains in the Texas state playoffs.

If we all were to have a dollar for each rumor we hear or read about in the next few days or weeks, we could all become funiture store magnates. rolleyes.gif

Take for what it's worth, but according to rivals.com, Todd Dodge is our leading candidate:

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content....1144&CID=606251

The latest: (12:07 p.m. ET, 12/4/06) Sources say Dodge has emerged as the top candidate for the position. His team remains in the Texas state playoffs.

Well other than the fact it might mean waiting 3 more weeks for an announcement, I would be big time on board with Dodge.

It could be huge for our program and the short time wait now doesn't matter to me if the long term means wins.

NEW RULE

WITH EVERY "RUMOR" POSTED OR RESPONSE TO THIS RUMOR IT WILL COST YOU $1.00

IN JUST 1 SHORT WEEK WE WILL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BRING IN WHOEVER WE WANT ( THERE WILL BE A POLL FOR THIS)

BY THE END OF FEB. WE WILL HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS TO BEGIN CONSTRUCTION ON OUR NEW MEANGREEN FORUM RUMOR DOME

NEW RULE

WITH EVERY "RUMOR" POSTED OR RESPONSE TO THIS RUMOR IT WILL COST YOU $1.00

IN JUST 1 SHORT WEEK WE WILL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BRING IN WHOEVER WE WANT ( THERE WILL BE A POLL FOR THIS)

BY THE  END OF FEB. WE WILL HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS TO  BEGIN CONSTRUCTION ON OUR NEW MEANGREEN FORUM RUMOR DOME

Funny........Just off the wire.......AD wants Dodge, but his job may be done!! If V goes, who makes the decision???