It's over

GreenBat

I just heard the interview with Matt Phillips. He said that DD designs and calls all Green Team plays and.....get this: DD only gives them 3 plays and if they don't get a first down using them, they are pulled out of the game. Matt Phillips said they play every down like it is their last. Brilliant idea.. it really put some fire under the Green Teams arse.

I have to give DD props on this one... very creative.. I don't think I've ever seen this done before.. a whole team made up of 2nd and 3rd string players... I bet he wishes he did this earlier in the season....

Guest GrayEagleOne

It's a great idea but if they only have a limited number of plays, opponents will come up with a way to stop them in due time. We haven't made adjustments to defensive schemes all year so why should we now?

Does anyone know if Brewster was in the booth tonigh?

It's a great idea but if they only have a limited number of plays,  opponents will come up with a way to stop them in due time.  We haven't made adjustments to defensive schemes all year so why should we now?

Does anyone know if Brewster was in the booth tonigh?

I was at the game tonight and I believe it was Brewster who was on the sidelines. Not sure if I'd recongnize from for away but I'm pretty sure it was Brewster.

The Green Team played hard tonight and looked like a real cohesive unit. Especially the offensive line. With only a few breakdowns, they looked like a solid wall of blockers. It was really fun watching them.

Matt Phillips did a very good job tonight. Still has a nice touch on the ball, especially the touchdown pass. Plus, he got rid of the ball when he had to a couple of times.

Overall a good, fun game to attend. But man, those Cajun fans are pissed!

I just heard the interview with Matt Phillips. He said that DD designs and calls all Green Team plays and.....get this: DD only gives them 3 plays and if they don't get a first down using them, they are pulled out of the game.Matt Phillips said they play every down like it is their last. Brilliant idea.. it really put some fire under the Green Teams arse.
Edited by NT03

user posted image

Good job guys. I could here the "Whose House, Our House" chant in the background which was probably in response to the ULL students badgering the players directly right behind their bench again, as usual. It must suck to know our 2nd and third string offense did it to them this time. tongue.gif

The future is bright. It's all Good and all Green!

Rick