Attendance

redallover

From talking to the lady at the ticket office when I bought my tickets, reserved seating is very close to selling out. Endzone (non reserve general admission) is all you will most likely be able to get at the game. I expect the student section to be packed and probably overflow into the general admission areas. This game will set our new attendance record.

From talking to the lady at the ticket office when I bought my tickets, reserved seating is very close to selling out.  Endzone (non reserve general admission) is all you will most likely be able to get at the game.  I expect the student section to be packed and probably overflow into the general admission areas.  This game will set our new attendance record.

And PLEASE! FOR GOD'S SAKE don't make some grand announcement about it.

If anyone with the athletic department is reading this, just announce it like you would any other statistic.

laugh.gif Yes, there is still a track.  Maybe for this game we could rent some bleachers to let additional fans sit there... Hmmm....

Maybe the Coogs still have some bleachers left over from a few years ago when we played the Longhorns.

The game should be a barn burner. Do the Ponies really travel that well? They don't travel nearly as well as TCU. I listened to the BU/TCU game and the Frogs seemed to have as many fans as the Bears.

Guest JohnDenver

I invited the most hardcore SMU fan I know to the game... to tailgate with my group to eat and drink like king. You know what he said? He and his wife already have plans for the UT game.

So there you have it. The schools have at least ONE thing in common wink.gif

In reality, they don't pull in the fans for their home games, I can imagine them travelling better than our home crowd.

I invited the most hardcore SMU fan I know to the game... to tailgate with my group to eat and drink like king. You know what he said? He and his wife already have plans for the UT game.

So there you have it.  The schools have at least ONE thing in common wink.gif

In reality, they don't pull in the fans for their home games, I can imagine them travelling better than our home crowd.

Expect maybe 500 SMUt fans. They don't follow their team in Highland Park, they sure won't follow them to Denton.