Showing Spirit at SMU Game

UNTflyer

I think there will be a full house 30k+.

Just because of the match-up.

Wear green, if you are tailgating bring a green shirt to change into if you think it is too hot.

The National Weather Service (NOAA) says:

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89.

Edited by KingDL1

I voted "sea of green". I've gone to UT and OU games and the thing that I envy them the most for is how their fans ALL show up wearing the colors.....the same colors! North Texas fans, even the ones who make trips to out of town games, still don't consistently wear green. And when they do, it's just a patchwork of various shades of green.

One day I hope to walk into Fouts (or the new stadium) and see a sea of green, the same way that I see all crimson (OU) or all burnt orange(UT).

GRRRREEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Hey it's a 6pm game it won't be that hot. If you just can't handle the heat, you can get one of those vests like UT had! wink.gif

Sea of green !!!!!!  I hate the sea of white.  I thought it looked horrible in Miami during the NBA playoffs.  We are called the Mean GREEN.  Not the Mean White. 

We do need more cowbell.

And also more flags.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!

BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SMU !!!!!!!!!

You are right, you can't have enough cowbell!!