LSU beats appl. state

Mean'n'Green07

Coaches fighting with fans, one of the largest supporters being removed from the game temporarily, recruits leaving early...did anything go right for Mean Green football tonight???

The weather was very pleasant! just trying to help sad.gif

Yeah, but its almost 90 degrees in freaking NOVEMBER!  I would love the opportunity to break out my custom NT jacket, this season.  I have to do it at least once a year.

Several women in my section had blankets on after the second half, don't ask me why, it had to be in the seventies still.

why did the recruits leave early?

Probably because we were down by 14 at the half, they saw a coach who was trying to recruit them trying to assult a fan, and one of the biggest supporters of the program being temporarily removed for something as miniscule as tortillas.

At least one recruit liked the passion of the alumni, from what I hear. I heard he was the only one who stayed.

I missed my first home game since 1994 due to a business trip. After being delayed in the Orlando airport for nearly 3 hours, I knew I wouldn't get home in time to see the last quarter. By the time I get home (11:30pm), I rushed to my computer to see what happened at the game...

1. FFR being kicked out (FFR is not the only one whose had a run in with this security group)

2. A coach actually going in the stands after a fan. Unbelievable! I don't even know where to begin or end with that. I can't even let my true feelings out about this. There are just certian things that are forbidden, this is one of them. It's that simple and the response from administration should be simple to come up with.

3. I see we lose on a night where PC puts up nearly 200, at home, and we still get outrushed by 60 yards!

4. I See Appalachian State (1AA) only loses by 24 and is down only 14 at half to LSU! Les Miles said on his coach's show that the team we play next week (App St.) is better than the team we faced tonight (NoTex). They can pass the football and are a better offensive team. I thought it was coaches speak.

Not a very good day at all. Hey, at least I see the girls won the conference soccer tournament, so not all is lost.

BTW, when does basketball season start... dry.gif

Edited by GMoney