Hook em'!

gamebreaker

I don’t think it a case of worshiping the Horns, but rather acknowledging how well they are playing. All the hoping and wishing for the other Texas schools to do bad will not make NT look better. We have to raise our expectations and not hope the other Texas schools lower theirs.

"I would rather support a winless NT team than an undeafeated TU team. Untill I see more of them supporting us, screw 'em."

wow, someone is really jealous of a winning team....

Um, how exactly is cheering for a my winless alma matar instead of an undefeated team who I have no ties to "being jealous" of a winning team?

I'm glad a Texas school is contending for the national championship. I wish it was a Texas school a little further to the North, of course, but I think there's benefit to having a champ in state again. Florida shouldn't be a stronger football state than Texas.

I honestly don't like either team, but I really felt that Tech wasn't worthy of it's ranking considering that it spent the first few games or so knocking D-1AA teams around. I honestly was hoping for a school to be the acid test for Tech- find out if they deserve the ranking or not.

I'd rather that it not be UT, but it seems like they've earned their rank moreso than Tech and damn more than OU did, especially the year OU lost the BigXII championship.