Game Thread, Anyone?

Monkeypox

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Our defense has been on the field too long.  They are looking tired early. I have a huge problem with the way our D is playing the option. Hit the damn QB! Make the sucker scared to come around that corner. WHo gives a crap if he pitches it, lay his a$$ out!

Ouch. Big stop by MT on 4th and 1.

Defense has to step up on this drive.

Once again Dickey proves how boring his playcalling is.

Put PC and JT in the backfield and make em guess.

How about a fake to PC and pitch to get JT outside? Or a PA pass?

I did like throwing on our 1st play and tossing to PC out of the backfield.

Once again, JT needs alot more touches.

Isn't this about what we thought we might see with this defensive line? We've had one major grade casualty, almost one heat stroke and just about everything to affect our DL plus its quite young.

So far or DL has given MT some semblance of a running game they didn't have last week against a better Bama defense. You have to give credit to MT's offensive line and their experience is proving to be a big plus.

I was afraid this spread out MT offense would get some good yards but for the 2'nd half as long as our "D" bends and not break, it might give our offense a chance to get some kind of rhythm going.

So far I don't think Cobbs in/Thomas out----Cobbs out/Thomas in is going to get the necessary kind of rhythm going that any RB needs and cannot get if he is out half the game. Just my .02...

PS NT Athletics did a great job of keeping secret the fact that receiver Johnny Quinn has been sick as a dog all week long with what the announcer said may have been food poisoning or some kind of intense virus.

Said it months ago, but this team needs about 4 or 5 games to get comfortable with each other. They are just not a unit yet.

Tulsa will be a hard game based on tonights game BUT...................lets see what happens in the 2'nd half vs MT! rolleyes.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen