Nice Article out of KY

Not sure if this was posted

NT Preview

wow. Never looked at it in numbers like that

"We do want to take some steps and be more competitive in our non-conference games," said Dickey, who is 25-1 in the Sun Belt since 2001 but 3-20 outside the conference over that same span.

"We've beaten Texas Tech and Baylor. We want to try and do that more often and against bigger teams that could bring credibility to us, but that's a tough task."

nice little write up... I dont remember us ever getting this much attention/pub on a national scale. I like it

didnt like this as much:

"Even if you're freaking out on the inside, you have to stay calm on the outside," said Meager, who redshirted last season and missed most of spring practice with an injured shoulder. "But I think I'll be more excited for that than nervous."

if he thinks he is freaking out in practice, etc, just wait til september 3rd!

nice little write up... I dont remember us ever getting this much attention/pub on a national scale. I like it

didnt like this as much:

if he thinks he is freaking out in practice, etc, just wait til september 3rd!

I was thinking the same thing but that last thread on Meager got Plumm going so I didnt want to stir the hornets nest. I can't say I wouldn't feel the same, I just don't want to see it in print from our starting Q

Edited by Green Nightmare

You guys are reading too much into that.

He didn't say he was freaking out at practice, he said if he was freaking out in a situation (say @LSU) he knows he would have to try and stay calm.

If you guys want to be in NO come December, you had better hope we have a capable QB on the roster, I think alot of people are about to find out how important Scott Hall was to us.