Turf webcam

Stan R

I just clicked on the webcam link to get an update, and the dang thing is dark!!!  How dare they not have the lights on so I can get a status report 24 hours a day?!?  laugh.gif    rolleyes.gif

I guess we could all run out there with flashlights so that you can have your 24/7 updates! That might actually be fun.

Oh man!! How long has that been there? I won't be running the stairs at Fouts for my workout anymore.

I have actually seen three or four ppl running steps on the webcam.... anyone else seen anything interesting?

Come on ppl its a college campus... someone get drunk and do something crazy!!! Of course please post the time and date well in advance.

Shane

user posted image

Here is a screenshot for those of you under a firewall.  I don't know if this link will work or not....

Looks like they are done "sewing" the field. I think now they insert the rubber under the ... uh ... "grass"?

Looks like they are done "sewing" the field.  I think now they insert the rubber under the ... uh ... "grass"?

As with many subjects on GMG.com, I'm also a complete novice with photography, too; but was the photo of Fouts taken with a concave lens as to make the NT student side look almost flattened out?!?!? blink.gif

If so, I need that camera to take my next portrait, or its back to the old wide-angle lens for me once again. sad.gif