We're Back!

Cerebus

GoMeanGreen.com was defaced, due to a security hole in the old version of our board software.

We decided since it was going to take some downtime just to fix the old board, we might as well bite the bulltet and upgrade.

The good news is the new version of the board is up, the bad news is that all posts since July 27th have been lost.

Hopefully, this version will prove more secure, it does have a ton of new features.

How you can help!

As you can tell, the color scheme and the icons still need work. If you can help edit these, please send me a PM.

Thanks again.

I am sure you are aware it but the opponent's Forums that appear in the origianl version is missing....

"Slowly you work, step, by step, it will be restored.....inch by inch etc."......

Appreciate the work...

Hmmm, depending on how I feel this weekend, I might see about making some new buttons. I should be able to find some blank green buttons out there somewhere.

The past couple days has been just a beat down for me, since I currently work for a financial instutution that has made the news the past couple days.

Yes, and we need people who know CMS's and some CSS and possibly, Movable Type...

are you volunteering?

Man, I'd love to be able to put that in my resume, but all i know is basic html coding and flash.

php/css/etc...the stuff where it gets interesting is something beyond me for a little while. Hopefully I can say differently before next summer.