Mr. Bean...

gangrene

29 minutes ago, DentonLurker said:

15-32, 218 yds, 0 TD, 2 INT

Yep, that's pretty awful.  He did have 4 carries for 62 yards, including a 38-yard TD.  I just caught the last quarter and a half of the game.  He had that nice run and the 4th down conversion, but I guess the supporting cast, both offense and defense, is the biggest difference between Kansas and UNT.

Regardless, big win for Kansas and big win for Bean.  Congrats to him.  His time at North Texas was mentioned by the announcers a couple of times...any publicity is good publicity, right?

• Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, DentonLurker said:

15-32, 218 yds, 0 TD, 2 INT

Looks very similar to Aune stats in some of his gamas and those games were not against top ten ranked OU with a great Defense Coach as their head coach.  🤷🏽‍♂️. Seth finally pivoted to run heavy game plans.  I wonder what Bean's home run threat legs would have done for the read option looks they predominantly ran out of?  Anyone that watched those games knows that the 3 headed running back monster perserved Seth's job for an extra season. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

12 hours ago, Meangreen Fight said:

Looks very similar to Aune stats in some of his gamas and those games were not against top ten ranked OU with a great Defense Coach as their head coach.  🤷🏽‍♂️. Seth finally pivoted to run heavy game plans.  I wonder what Bean's home run threat legs would have done for the read option looks they predominantly ran out of?  Anyone that watched those games knows that the 3 headed running back monster perserved Seth's job for an extra season. 

Those run heavy game plans led to Aune setting the program record for touchdown passes in a season.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1