AAC Games This Weekend

UNTLifer

Was keeping my eye out on some future AAC opponents of ours. Temple seems to have some defensive issues similar to us. If we limit mistakes/turnovers, it can be a competitive game. Haven’t seen UAB or Tulsa, but if our defense improves to mediocre, I believe we’ll have a chance.  But, I wonder when coach morris will play some of his prized freshmen DBs. Should we be too concerned about eligibility with the transfer portal always looming?

Maybe I’m just wearing green-colored glasses, but I have to believe this defense can improve. I’m not too worried offensively since Chandler Rodgers is now the starter and some adjustments to the OL have been made (flip flopping a couple guys on the line).

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

TCU up 27-17, facing 4th and 1, with 1:28 to go…then this happens.  What a way to end things since TCU won’t be playing them anymore (at least for now).

😆😆😂😂😂😆😆

FullSizeRender.MOV

I'm honestly just happy we're not the only ones to allow a long TD on a 4th and short to an average P5 team this season.

43 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

Cal let (#8) Washington put up 59 on them and only scored 32.

They should be ashamed to be have played the closest game Washington has been in all year after beating Boise State, Tulsa and Michigan State by 37, 33, and 34 respectively.  

Did you watch the game? Clearly not. Oh, and it was 45-12 at the break. This has to be a bit. 

It was 52-12 when washington called off the dogs and started playing everybody. They have like 30 players with a recorded defensive stat. This agenda you're pushing is worthless. Cal is not good. We are worse than not good. I don't care if Cal fixes their not good, we must fix our worse than not good. 

Edited by NorthTexasWeLove
  • Upvote 2
  • RV 1
  • Eye Roll 5
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

2 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Did you watch the game? Clearly not. Oh, and it was 45-12 at the break. This has to be a bit. 

It was 52-12 when washington called off the dogs and started playing everybody. They have like 30 players with a recorded defensive stat. This agenda you're pushing is worthless. Cal is not good. We are worse than not good. I don't care if Cal fixes their not good, we must fix our worse than not good. 

Talk about having an agenda. 

• Haha 4
  • Eye Roll 2

I didn’t watch much of the Cal game, but I believe they were down 14-0 before Washington’s offense ever took a snap.  That’s hard to overcome for any team, especially an underdog who knows everything has to go right if they want to have a chance at an upset.

Probably going to be a tough year for Cal, but who expected the PAC 12 to be so loaded.