Just SICK

NTEX91

16 minutes ago, UrNotTalented said:

I dont think you should be using the words weak and game in the same sentence after Saturday's skull dragging. You lost that right for the time being. 

Still hanging around a couple of days after the game?  

By the way, UH and UNT basically have the same enrollment, UH has roughly 500 more.  UNT's campus is larger and in a much safer area.

Depending on what you want to study, both universities offer quality programs.

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Still hanging around a couple of days after the game?  

By the way, UH and UNT basically have the same enrollment, UH has roughly 500 more.  UNT's campus is larger and in a much safer area.

Depending on what you want to study, both universities offer quality programs.

The enrollment is not the same. We are the 3rd largest university in the state in those regards. 2018 had a record enrollment of 74k. What are you even talking about? As far as quality education I agree. But if you ask anyone outside of little ole Denton...UNT is known as a fine arts school while Houston is known for engineering and business. 

Edited by UrNotTalented
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, UrNotTalented said:

The enrollment is not the same. We are the 3rd largest university in the state in those regards. 2018 had a record enrollment of 74k. What are you even talking about? As far as quality education I agree. But if you ask anyone outside of little ole Denton...UNT is known as a fine arts school while Houston is known for engineering and business. 

Congratulations, you're a multi-vitamin now. 

One a day is all we need. Make it count! 

1 hour ago, UrNotTalented said:

Sorry, didn't realize you were counting every satellite campus from downtown, Clear Lake to Victoria, etc...  I googled your main campus and it showed 38,348  with a total enrollment of 47,000.

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Sorry, didn't realize you were counting every satellite campus from downtown, Clear Lake to Victoria, etc...  I googled your main campus and it showed 38,348  with a total enrollment of 47,000.

My bad. I'll have to find the video of the dean stating during a commencement ceremony that there was a 74k enrollment record. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, UrNotTalented said:

My bad. I'll have to find the video of the dean stating during a commencement ceremony that there was a 74k enrollment record. 

That must include every satellite campus, online registrant and employee of Tilman Fertitta's "family."

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1