My Bold Predictions- Vs FAU

AustinFromUNT

My bold predictions for this week 8 game against FAU:
The defense will have 3+ sacks, one of which will come from my son Andy Flusche
Mason Fine will throw for 300 yards with 3TDs and 1 INT. Less than 50% chance of rain now.
Jeff Wilson will rush for 175 yards with 3 TDs. He’s due for a bounce back game.
The defense will have 2 INTs. If we can get ahead and force them to pass, we’ll get 2 Picks.
Trevor Moore will hit a 40+ yard FG. I’m gonna guess it will be 44 yards.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

48 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

Mason Fine will throw for 300 yards with 3TDs and 1 INT. Less than 50% chance of rain now.
Jeff Wilson will rush for 175 yards with 3 TDs. He’s due for a bounce back game.
The defense will have 2 INTs. If we can get ahead and force them to pass, we’ll get 2 Picks.

20 mph winds, 45% spiking at 60% chance of rain.  If its not 10% chance of rain, it will be raining.  But the real problem is not the rain, we have the Everglades to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to east which both create a lot of lightning.  Which would mean delays, delays delays.   So if you are going to pray for something pray that the lightning stays away.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, FAU Connoisseur said:

20 mph winds, 45% spiking at 60% chance of rain.  If its not 10% chance of rain, it will be raining.  But the real problem is not the rain, we have the Everglades to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to east which both create a lot of lightning.  Which would mean delays, delays delays.   So if you are going to pray for something pray that the lightning stays away.

That's my concern, I'd rather have a sloppy rain gain than a 2 hour delay from lightning. 

54 minutes ago, FAU Connoisseur said:

Why must you be so rational? We're not supposed to like you....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AustinFromUNT said:

That is a great prediction Austin,  how many strips of eye black do you think Flusche will be wearing when he makes that sack? My guess is 2. Also will mason go to a glove when it starts raining?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Weather channel pretty much is saying no rain. I think with Tillman Johnson back, we shut down their run game and force them to beat us through the air. They are not good at throwing so I say 3 sacks, 2 INTs. Then we grind them with Wilson and Smith. Once they start putting 8 in the box to slow down our ground game, it will be Fine to JG for at least 3 TDs. UNT wins 31-17.

• Upvote 2