Bowl Projection shade being thrown.

unt37

1 hour ago, golfingomez said:

yeah... i'm sure Jason Kirk from SB Nation started writing this article thinking of a way to snub UNT

Apparently he wasn't thinking of NT at all!

6 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Just shows how long they Do real research at all. 

The Top 2 Teams by record right now UNT/FAU aren’t (may have to double FAU) weren’t in the bowl projections..

FAU was in there: to the St. Petersburg Bowl VS Memphis...where they would get stomped hard.

34 minutes ago, wardly said:

I don't see MTSU in Ft. Worth. We just need to take care of business against UTSA, FAU, and La. TECH. Worst case we win one of three and are 4&4 with soft part of schedule left to play. I like our chance to be 7&5.

I don't either after they had one of their players ejected for his second Unsportsmanlike-Conduct penalty. As a team they had four of those penalties called against the Raiders.

Middle Tennessee issues apologies for conduct vs. Navy

Edited by UNTFan23
  • Downvote 1

Just now, All About UNT said:

Dude that article is from 3 years ago

Yeah, and I don't think the Armed Forces bowl would be excited to having the Raiders back any time soon given how the team behaved.

• Downvote 1

Just now, UNTFan23 said:

Yeah, and I don't think the Armed Forces bowl would be excited to having the Raiders back any time soon given how the team behaved.

at a certain point they have to let it go and understand that there are only so many teams they can pick from the play there. On top of that scheduling UNT against Army is in no one's best interest