Wilson and Moore recognized by Conference USA for standout efforts

Skipper

6 minutes ago, forevereagle said:

No, because he was never able to attempt a kick.

Thought he actually did get his foot on the ball. No? I truly hope it did not end his streak but another fan at the game said he did contact the ball.  Can anyone clear this up? Here's hoping that the arrest is alive.

Also heard you were at the radio show without a hat. And, me having to miss that one! Just my luck. 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

Thought he actually did get his foot on the ball. No? I truly hope it did not end his streak but another fan at the game said he did contact the ball.  Can anyone clear this up? Here's hoping that the arrest is alive.

Also heard you were at the radio show without a hat. And, me having to miss that one! Just my luck. 😂😂😂

He kicked it when he was trying to prevent a UAB player from getting to it.  I had to chuckle because I'd never seen a kicker tagged with an illegal kicking penalty (declined) before. 

7 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

He did, when he 'illegally kicked' the ball going the wrong way.   I'd like to see some conclusive ruling either way (whether the failed try does, or does not count).
The snap looked like the long snapper was trying to snap it like a punt instead of a FG try... just zoomed right by Shanbour & Moore.

• Haha 1