Whether we make it to a bowl game or not

Matt from A700

But...but...as someone will tell you, not me, why settle for small improvements? Either go big or go home...forget that this team is night and day better than last year...doesn't matter...we should strive for always winning every game...

*iI agree with ystoked with how the season has gone...boys are playing well and imoroving...Saturday is gonna be another great day in the sun and apogee 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I understand both sides of this argument. At the end of the season, we can reflect back and be glad that this year was much better than last. However, if we want to improve, we have to find ways to do that constantly. Yes, we have already improved compared to what we expected, but let's take that and see how else we can potentially still improve while we still have the chance. That's how we need to think so that we can consistently be good.

13 hours ago, THOR said:

But...but...as someone will tell you, not me, why settle for small improvements? Either go big or go home...forget that this team is night and day better than last year...doesn't matter...we should strive for always winning every game...

*iI agree with ystoked with how the season has gone...boys are playing well and imoroving...Saturday is gonna be another great day in the sun and apogee 

“If you ain’t first, you’re last.” — Ricky Bobby

13 hours ago, THOR said:

No, I hear you. I was very disappointed in our performance Saturday and I will be very disappointed if we don't reach a bowl game. But at least we're taking many steps in the right direction.

If we're 4-4 at this time next season, then I will be unhappy,

NOTE: I'm only 20 and have only endeared three seasons as a fan. Maybe my patience hasn't been tested enough to compare with the likes on this board.

On 11/3/2016 at 11:23 AM, Matt from A700 said:

No, I hear you. I was very disappointed in our performance Saturday and I will be very disappointed if we don't reach a bowl game. But at least we're taking many steps in the right direction.

If we're 4-4 at this time next season, then I will be unhappy,

NOTE: I'm only 20 and have only endeared three seasons as a fan. Maybe my patience hasn't been tested enough to compare with the likes on this board.

4 wins this season would be acceptable but a little disappointing. 4 wins next season in total, or even this point in the season, would totally unacceptable. Period.